Wet Glazed Handrail System
Our wet set door rails are one-piece rails. A wet glazed handrail system to create a clean entry and perfect one-piece bond, rails are mounted to the glass through a wet glazing method using high-strength compression cement.
We offer two endcaps for our wet set door rails; mechanically fastened or traditionally welded- a popular seller because of its uniform, welded, appearance.
As well as a vast collection of radiant finishes for our door rails. Available in clear and bronze anodize, mill finish, polished and satin brass as well as brushed and polished stainless steel, PRL provides quality rail finishes that are dazzling and durable.
- Bottom or optional Fascia Mount
- Test Report CCLW JOB # 08-5221
- Breakformed Stainless steel or Aluminum Top Cap (1-1/2″, 2″ & 3″ in 10′ S/L)
- 2-1/2″ x 4-1/8″ Std size base shoe (10, 12 and 20 foot stock size)
- Custom Wet glazed system sizes available upon request
- All other wet glazed handrail accessories available
- Rockite Cement required
- View our photo gallery for ideas and insiration.
For Complete Handrail Specifications, Estimates and Orders
Please Contact Our Design Department
Toll Free (877) 775-2586